Who am I
Welcome to my personal web site! My name is Michael Yuan. I am a scientist by training, known as a book author, and an aspiring entrepreneur.
I co-founded the company Ringful Health. The company focuses on building innovative solutions that empower consumers to participate in their own healthcare. Check out an article I wrote about this subject on New York Time.
I am the author (or lead author) of 5 books on software development, as well as more than 40 articles on leading technology journals and magazines. Here are the books I wrote:
Books I wrote
- JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE, Prentice Hall, 2006
- Lightweight Java Web Application Development, Prentice Hall, 2006
- Nokia Smartphone Hacks, O'Reilly, 2005
- Developing Scalable Nokia Series 40 Applications, Addison-Wesley, 2004
- Enterprise J2ME: Developing Mobile Java Applications, Prentice Hall, 2003